Friday, April 29, 2011

Where's the camera when you need it?!?!

As I said in my previous post, we've been a little busy.  Trip to Indy, trip to the river, driving here and there.  Ya know, it adds up.  And while keeping yourself focused on the road or entertaining the driver, you see things out of the corner of your eye and have a split second to capture the moment in your memory.  I wish you had long enough to snap a picture to share too.  Where is the camera when you need it!?!?  I just have to share what I saw.  I so wish I could tell you where I saw these things but I don't have a clue.  It doesn't matter anyway.  I just have to get the description perfect so you can visualize it too.  Picture this!
First.......driving in traffic and surrounded by fast food joints next to a highway.  These places are always busy and sometimes you have to fight to get a parking place.  Well, at this particular Taco Bell, one person in particular wasn't about to let that parking place go - they had marked their territory!  I kid you not - its a shopping cart, loaded to the tip top, covered in a tarp.  Now, please understand I am not trying to make fun of someone who appears to be a homeless and eating at the bell.  But rather the cars waiting for parking and this one is claimed - can't be missed either!  I applaud this person.  Make them wait for your space.
Next.....a curvy 2 lane road surrounded by cattle and chicken houses.  Around here, that's nothing as we are all used to it.   BUT......not for this one cow.  It stood right in front of the fence and gate that had a sign attached to it.  Now, I cannot possibly see what the sign says but the cow is standing there and appears to be reading it.  Could it possibly be instructions to break free from the place?  And it if is, I have no doubt whatsoever that cow will be roaming soon.   Perhaps take up a parking place next to the shopping cart at the bell?  Anything is possible!
Lastly, this one really cracks me up.  I am stuck in traffic, waiting on the light to turn green.  I glance over and see several cars at the auto parts store at this intersection but that isn't what really catches my eye.  It's a car that is for sale.  And not just any car.  It is a car that is very old and has a reputation for not being too dependable either.  The hood is up.  Several people sitting inside.  Just waiting on that sale to happen any moment!  Seriously......sell a car w/ the hood up and parked at an auto parts store.  Something tells me that it might take a while.  Good luck with that one!
So.....I wish had a camera to capture the visual to share but I hope that my explanation worked as well.  Oh the things people do.  Gotta love the entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment