Monday, February 11, 2013

It's the funny little things

Wow.....time flies when you are having fun.  I didn't realize how long it has been since I last wrote and I can honestly say, I truly miss it.  It is a good form of therapy :)

Here's my latest funny. 

I woke up to my sweet little girl screaming and crying due to a bad dream. I mean what kinda bad dream can a 3 yr old have? I hold her, rock her, get her to calm down enough she gently wakes up. I ask her why she was crying and she tells me that she lost her night time doll she sleeps with in the grocery store! Can you believe that?! A lost doll in a grocery store of all places. Just a horrible situation. I wonder which aisle it could be on but decided not to go there with her.

Then she asks where Henry is. I tell her that he's asleep, cause ya know, it's almost 2 in the morning and he has to be at work @ 6. She then tells me he was mean to her which I just can't believe he would ever be like that (heavily coated with sarcasm). She said he threw her yogurt in the toilet. Can you believe that?! Yogurt in the toilet of all places. Just a horrible situation. I wonder why he would waste perfectly good yogurt but decided not to go there with her.

By this time, she's all kinds of chatty. She tells me that she has a sparkly dress for her married (a/k/a wedding), that Yia Yia and Pappa Sir are married too. I said yes, that's correct. She then tells me that I'm not married to Daddy (a/k/a Henry). I ask why and she proceeds to describe his eyebrows as the source of our kaput marriage. I'm trying my best not to giggle as she tells me that his eyebrows don't match, are very hairy and one of them looks mean. Can you believe that?! Unmatched, unkept and evil eyebrows of all things. Just a horrible situation. I wonder why he can't commit to better eyebrow maintenance but decided not to go there with her.


Last night was eventful and quite humorous but I am ready to sleep now.  And it's not even 6.  Oh and I haven't done anything about dinner. 

Maybe no one will notice ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly what i needed... I laughed the whole time the dogs were staring at me like I was crazy... That saying I hope you have a child just like you... Em is you and is so adorable...

    Love ya
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete